Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sun: take 2

I feel like a secret agent: keys to doors I've never opened, passwords stored in emails somewhere in the ether found by searching on myPhone. I feel like I'm on vacation in my own city, moments away from friends and former lovers, crossing paths and connecting the dots.

[I'm at Nicole's. 14th floor of a building on the Lake. Two blocks away from Tina whom I'm going to try to get to speak some Deutsch this week--and teach her a lesson. A piano lesson. I found parking right in front of Tina's. I must be getting luckier. Do you believe in luck?]

I also feel like I'm camping, foraging for basic necessities in strange places, looking for utensils in strange kitchens. Here is all that I need to survive: Oatmeal, potatoes, brown sugar, cinnamon, frying pan, microwave or pot for oatmeal, coffee and method for making it, olive oil, salt, eggs, cheese (cheddar or swiss), internet (wifi), iPhone. Can anyone think of anything else?

Here's my view for the next week. I took this with a new app on myPhone that stitches together individual photos to make a panorama. Click to make it larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment