Thursday, March 18, 2010

a spoonful weighs a ton

I went to bed laughing. Sometimes it all comes together in such an unexpected and mystical way, I can't help but think my life is being written by the writers of Lost. Thankfully, without the constant stream of death.

Last night's plot twist had me believing in the Secret. It's not terribly difficult to get me to believe in things, but this would have caused the most materialist scientist running off to study the mysteries of quantum mechanics.

Unfortunately, I can't tell you about it (out here on the internet). Suffice it to say that the two seemingly disparate worlds came together.

What I can tell you is that Twitter is a powerful tool. Coïncidences are real, but don't mistake coïncidence for fate. Expectations set you up for disappointment (Sound of Silent Film). Every single girl I know is on okcupid. Maybe not every but enough. Espresso dehydrates me like nothing else; faut que j'ajoute de l'eau quand je le bois le matin pour faire un "americano". Morse code is really interesting sounding; I wish I had this when I was writing a piano piece in undergrad that used Morse code to make rhythms. I really like staying on the 14th floor. It's been a good week--one more to go.

I remember thinking this song was pretty lame. It still grates on me a little, but I've come to accept it like some distant family member who you have to get along with. I like the part that sounds like Led Zeppelin. The title and chorus refers to the density of space stuff--black holes and stars and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment