Monday, February 15, 2010

monday - quick - take 2

Two other things of note. When I got my flat, I didn't think about it, but such things always come in threes. The second flat of the weekend happened to Tina's friend's car. And the third was a jeep I passed, parked on the side of the road.

Making the train after the Belgian party on Sunday was its usual last-minute dash. I had thought I was leaving myself a 5-minute cushion, thinking that the train was at 9:22. But I checked after I stored my bike at Bobby's, and the train was at 9:15. At that point, that was 10 minutes away and I had at least a 15-minute walk to get there. So I ran. I made it to Columbus and hailed a taxi. Another costly mistake resulting in the second taxi ride of the weekend - this one only $4.

No comments:

Post a Comment